Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

You lucky lucky bastard :)

I saw this 2 months ago in december and i just thought it was funny. Then this morning i saw it on NBC and i said holy shit!

You will go down in history in NG, everyone who gets NG media attention (bad or good) either gets a page (you) Or openly hack other people accounts (Josh Bend).
I'm glad you got your page

Penguinmation Collection Penguinmation Collection

Thanks man im glad you still member me

i'm about to start making new shit cause of the redone audio portal.
Thanks Cool

cool-penguin-0 responds:

Lovely.

Sprite Survivor - 3 Sprite Survivor - 3

You've got a fan man!

been wacthing since the begging and their funny! Keep'em comming,

Mega man and Bartz

Hell-Fire responds:

BARTZ - MEGAMAN

Its always good to have fans from the start. Glad you like the series

Invasion:The Last Crusade Invasion:The Last Crusade

Ok it shoulda been on the front page but you have

to adjust a few things.
I never had any use for archers or cannons. I usually used a combo of calavary and Infintry. Adjust the arrows so they don't kill them in 3 hits.

Mabe add to more units and have the upgrades mean more as far as one of them.

VENGEANCE-GGG responds:

By 'adjust', do you mean give the units more HP, or less HP? And which ones are you referring to?

There's no room left in the interface for more units, but I've been considering a system of icons that you could click on... anyway, I can't think of anything that would be on a par with all the other units, and it would probably just be a tiny variation on an existing unit.

The GHOST (builder) The GHOST (builder)

People are being way too picky.

It's a great game man, i can't believe you getting 6's you deserve no less than 8.

You made an in dept boxing game with flash! now that's not easy.

The reson why people arn't reveiwing as good as i im, is that you have incorprated to much into it people will forget how good it really is.

Im not sure how to solve that problem.

O yeah fix that glitch when you click dayoff

Super Marco, Level 003 Super Marco, Level 003

Hey i've reviewed beforeso im just gona

comment on one thing

you should have ammo

That's the only way anyone would use the knife

Hyde Hyde

Wow Nice!!!

It would make a good opening intro to an action movie.

I just don't see the Jeckyll/Hyde thing. o well.

brkzeld responds:

Funny story actually, I just made this song in the middle of a Jeckyll and Hyde book report which i named hyde, a week later i made one similer to it which i named Jeckyll

SpookyLoop SpookyLoop

Look your got something but i know

how easy that was, come on you got FL and you heard the bell noise and wanted to do a song with it i know what your thinking i've done it too!

Expand on your idea and you will get a high score

Xiety responds:

Yeah, I'm Not Exactly A Genius Of Sorts, When It Comes To FL. Though, I Did Try To Vary The Tones Of The Bell. If You Notice, There's Bass Behind The Bell, And This Odd Ominous Tone In The Background.

Fatboy Fatboy

THE Best thing i've ever heard

well not the best but it was funny... i just think it needed a climax... i might want to work on it if that's ok with you?

FourStar responds: